Last year I registered MSBA with DUNS (Dun & Bradstreet, Data Universal Numbering System).  We needed the DUNS number is order to be entered into the Federal System.  Once we received our number we then registered in the CCR (Central Contractor Registration) system.  Registering with CCR was necessary to apply for Federal grants.  Back in June CCR upgraded to SAM (System for Award Management).  We had until the end of the year to make sure that we created an account in SAM and re-confirmed our information.  This is when our CCR information would have expired (they expire unless you reactivate it within a year).  I did do that today.  If your company is in the CCR system don't forget to register in SAM.

Add comment

Security code

Donate to MSBA

MSBA is 501(c)6 non-profit organization operating solely from the generous contributions of donors & sponsors.  Thank You!


Archived Posts


Registration with MSBA is FREE!  Register here NOW.

Contact us


Newsletter Subscription