Here is a complete list of programs that the Military Spouse Business Association offers. Please keep in mind that in order to apply and take advantage of most of these programs you need to be a registered member with the Military Spouse Business Association. You can register with us here. Registration and membership are FREE for active duty, reserve, retired and veteran military spouses. That applies to both enlisted and officer spouses.
- Red, White & Blue Pages™ - A place where you can add your online business card to our business directory listing for FREE. The business directory is posted on the public end of the website for you to advertise your business. For more information, follow this link.
- One-on-one Business Counseling or Small Business Incubator - If you are looking for some extra assistance or guidance in any areas such as operating your business, expanding your business or starting your business; fill out this form and receive some help from one of our volunteers. For more information, follow this link (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).
- Community Support and Peer-to-Peer Mentoring - This program allows you to get some one-on-one guidance from a fellow Military Spouse and ask them questions about operating a business. Please post your questions on our .
- Legal Advisor - Do you have a legal question and could you use some extra insight?! Fill out our form to submit your question to our volunteer Legal Advisor (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).
- Accountant - Everyone has questions when it comes to taxes. Submit your question to our volunteer Accountant by following this link (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).
- MSBA Membership Directory - Here you will find a list of the current members. You can search the Membership Directory for fellow Military Spouse business owners in your local area. Take a minute to send an e-mail to all of them and have a get together. You can search the Membership Directory here (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).
- CONUS and OCONUS Tips - Military Spouse Business Association has a list of tips to guide you in moving your business. Please know that we are always working to develop this comprehensive guide further. You can find these useful tips here (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).
- Webinars and Seminars - A list of available webinar and seminars to help grow and develop your business. View the list here (you must be a registered member of the website to see this page).